DENTAL FILM FOR INTRAORAL RADIOGRAPHY SPEED E
Speed E is a high-quality double-emulsion intraoral X-ray film of high speed (ISO class E), high contrast and fine grain, providing high image quality and outstanding detail definition. This film is intended for intraoral X-ray diagnostics only.
Bluish 0.175 mm thick polyester provided with double-sided protective and antistatic layer which protects the Speed E Dental Film against mechanical and electrostatic damage (ESD).
Technical Properties of Speed E Dental Film
• 30 % – 50 % lower X-ray dose due to shorter exposure times in comparison with D-speed film
• complies with the worldwide tendency of Radiation Protection of Patients (RPOP) of EAIA
• extra soft plastic envelope with rounded corners
• envelope is disinfectable with common disinfectants, waterproof and light-tight
• easy opening and manipulation
• sheet of lead foil on the back side of the film (the side is marked as „back“ on the packet)
• easy sides recognition provided by embossed dot in the top corner of the packet (its raised portion indicates the side facing the radiation source/front side)
The film can be exposed in daylight. Exposed films can be processed either manually or in processors. The manual processing should be carried out in a darkroom under indirect dark-red or olive-green safelight. It is possible to use any liquid good-quality trademarked chemicals for processing. It is NOT recommended using tablet or powder chemicals.
To prevent all possible kinds of damage the Speed E Dental Film is packed in a tropical vacuum wrapping and put inside paper boxes. Each packing contains 100/150 pcs of dental film.
The Speed E Dental Film is transported inside bigger paper boxes (10 packings of film each) which are stored inside the cartons on EUR-pallets.
In order to optimize the shipping costs, shipments of 500, 750, 1000, 1500 packings and their multiples are recommended. The goods may be transported by road, rail, air or water at buyer’s expense.
Speed E Dental Film should be stored:
• in the original packing in a dry and cool place
• at a temperature +10 to +25 ºC (50 – 69.8 ºF) and relative humidity of 40 – 60%
• protected from damaging fumes, gases and ionizing radiation
• For long-term storage the film should be stored in a refrigerator. In such case the film in the intact original packing should be allowed to adjust to room conditions for at least 2 – 4 hours.
The product is CE marked and has been produced and marketed in conformity with a quality system according to the international standard EN ISO 13485 and ISO 3665/5799.